Has your startup pivoted to address COVID-19?
You could win up to a $50,000 grant provided by the Pakis Center for Business Philanthropy at the Arizona Community Foundation.
Here's how it works:
- Submit your innovation via the link below by May 22, 2020
- Four startups will be selected and notified by Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
- The final four selected will be invited to present at a virtual, live pitch event on May 28, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Information Technology
- Education & Retraining
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Economic Recovery
- Demonstrates a scalable solution that can be rapidly deployed in our community for COVID-19 impact.
- Identification of key development and deployment milestones and metrics and project management plan.
- Promotes favorable public awareness for entrepreneurial responsiveness to meet urgent challenges presented by COVID-19.
- Demonstrated history of management team performance.
- Identification of collaboration partners or community end-users who are prepared to purchase/use the product or services. (local market)
Funding award contingent on due diligence findings.